Amicable Divorce Settlements
Separation can be stressful, but Amicable Divorce Settlements can make it much easier.
By assisting both parties with their financial settlement, we can help you settle out of court, saving on high legal costs, minimizing the stress on your family and allowing you to move on with your life sooner.
We are chartered accountants and do not give legal advice, however we do work closely with family lawyers to ensure a fair and equitable outcome for everyone.
Once agreement has been reached on financial or parenting matters, only family lawyers can give advice on the legal content of such agreements and we recommend that each party seeks independent legal advice from their respective family lawyers to ensure that their legal rights and interests have been addressed in the agreement.
Matters we can help you with
- Financial mediation
- Valuation of net assets and liabilities
- Which settlement option makes most financial sense
- Valuation of Companies, Trusts and Business Entities
- Child support and parenting matters (see Services)
- Family Court processes (see Services)