Why Amicable Divorce Settlements was started:
- Traditionally, there were few other ways of sorting out a Property Settlement other than through the Legal Process.
- The Legal Process is often very drawn out and can tear the parties apart which can result in stress, anguish, depression & uncertainty about the final financial outcome. It has lasting effects on relationships with your ex-partner, children, family and friends.
- Many couples, once they embark on the journey through lawyers and the courts, bitterly regret their decision and wish they could go back and work things out amicably between themselves.
- By going through the Legal Process, you will both win your individual battles, but will face insane legal costs during a period that could last up to 24 months.
- The Legal Process is held by many to be unfair, whereas the ADS Process enables a professional fair & reasonable outcome to both parties (married & de facto couples).
- The ADS commitment is to finalize your Property Settlement without a legal battle in court i.e. “Out of Court” utilizing a solicitor services to draw up the family court documentation for filing.
- The majority of our business has been derived by referrals. We are good at what we do, but it does require each party to work with us to achieve this amicable goal.
- ADS are accountants, not lawyers and we do not give legal advice, only financial advice. However, we work closely with family lawyers who can ensure your legal interests are looked after.